The Practice Play - Level 5 course concentrates on the coach developing realistic practical coaching sessions that will produce effective team performance. In this course, the coach learns to combine different game styles and is introduced to benchmark football. The coach will develop advanced player understanding allied to clever tactical combinations. The coach will examine the various ways to develop an effective game style built on the innovative ‘skills and tactical spine’ established in Levels 1 to 4.
What will the course cover?
- Building a game style
- Breaking down game style into sections
- Developing back play - offensively and defensively
- Governing the midfield
- Attacking with skill, variety and tactical cleverness
- How to develop clever and realistic rotation
- Benchmark football
- Team understanding.
The coach will also be introduced to the following topics:
- Developing and managing a coaching structure
- Advanced coaching programming
- Team building
- Advanced session delivery.